HOFMPA is a Bible and Prayer based Charismatic, Powerful, Spiritually Filled, Inspirational and Evangelistic Church. Planting of Churches and spreading the Good News of Jesus Christ bringing the salvation message to all nationalities and ethnicities around the world.
House Faith Ministries, PA, INC. (HOFM PA, INC.) is located at University City Philadelphia, PA is dedicated to making sure every person of all races, nationalities and different cultures get access to enter into heaven for Eternity in the Kingdom of God, through the only begotten son of God, Jesus Christ. The Bible represents the mind of God. We strongly believe in bible teachings, believing the word, applying the Bible to our lives through faith. Our sermons are strictly based on the true words of God. The word of God, the Bible provides every human on the surface of the earth the direct knowledge and access to God’s word which helps to prepare, equip and empower us to be ready anytime when Jesus comes again. We believe in the power of daily and consistent prayers and fellowship with the brethren, with one accord breaking bread together. Evangelism, Soul-winning and equipping the saints and believers are the mission of this church. It is our mission to ensure that no soul is lost, but all get access to heaven. We are a multicultural church, welcoming all to worship or fellowship with us.
Missions, both Medical and Non-Medical Missions were some of Jesus’ main ministries. Missions are the Heartbeat of God and so are HOFMPA and its Members. HOFM PA, INC. follows the footsteps of Jesus when it comes to missions caring for the homeless, orphans, widows, the needy, those in prisons and many others, both locally and internationally. God is a God of multiplication, and therefore it is our mission to propagate and spread the Good News of Jesus Christ through evangelism, and launching branches of the church. We have traveled extensively for missions in Ghana, West Africa, including the planting of churches. God entrusts us as a religious organization to care for one another, most especially, the needy, the sick, those with diverse diseases and the weak.
We strongly believe that Jesus is the only begotten son of God, who came into the world, crucified and died on the cross. He resurrected from the dead, ascended into heaven and He is seated at the right-hand side of God. He will come again to judge both the living and the dead.
We believe in the diversity of gifts, but the same God. We believe that to allow each member to grow and apply their God-given gifts or talents for the edification of the church and its members.
Quality Leadership devoid of fear is very important. We train leaders to follow in the footsteps of Jesus, through service with humility. Respect is given to all leaders, members and the entire church.
Evangelism, Soul Winning, Teaching, Preparing and Equipping the Saints and Believers to go all over the world to propagate Jesus’ Salvation Good News Message. It is our vision to ensure that no soul is lost, but all get access to Heaven for those who believe and accept Jesus Christ as their personal savior either through rupture or rising from the grave and meet the Lord Jesus Christ when the Trumpet Sounds.
Rev. Dr. Alfred B. Nyamekyeh is the general overseer of House of Faith Ministries (World Missions Church). In 1986, Rev. Alfred Nyamekyeh founded the House of Faith Ministries (World Missions Church), which is a global network of churches that is committed to missions, church planting or pioneering and training of leaders worldwide.
There are currently oversees over three hundred churches worldwide. He has personally pioneered many churches around the world. The church celebrated its 30th anniversary in 2017. He follows directly the footsteps of Jesus as a prayer warrior, and he is gifted in Apostolic, Prophetic and Evangelistic Ministries. He a renowned Bible teacher. He has been in the Ministry for over Forty Years. Under the great leadership of Rev. Dr. Alfred B. Nyamekyeh a Bible training institute, named “The Atlantic Ministerial College” was opened which currently called the “House of Faith Bible College”. Through this bible college, numerous pastors and ministers of God have been trained, equipped, empowered for the church of Jesus Christ to engage in various ministries focused on the lost souls both locally and internationally. He is anointed servant of the Most High God in his ministry calling and he has saved many lives and continues to save many more as the second coming of the Lord approaches. He yearns deeply for the lost souls, so most of his conferences, preaching, and teaching are based on soul winning, again emulating the example of Jesus. He is the author of one of the most powerful Christian books ever written the “The Supreme Jesus, Making Him Known To The Nations, The Mandate of Missions” that was released in 2017.
He is loved by all people he comes in contact around the globe. He is a very humble Man of God, and we all aspire to follow his humility, despite his position as a general overseer of HOFM. He is affectionately called “Pappy” and others call him “Daddy”.
He is married to his beautiful wife Rev. Dr. Esther Nyamekyeh for over forty years. She is divinely gifted in writing, composing and singing many inspirational and spiritually filled gospel music all over the world.
Rev. Dr. Andrew K. Ankamah, M.D. is the presiding pastor of HOFMPA, INC. His ministerial calling includes evangelism, soul winning, training leaders, prophetic ministration, preaching the lively word of God and missions both locally and internationally. He has great healing gift, and many miracles have happened while he is in the field as well as when he is practicing medicine. He is gifted in organizing crusades and planting, pioneering of churches around the globe. Besides being the Presiding Pastor, he is a full-time medical doctor. He is the owner and Chief Executive Officer of New Jersey Sports and Spine Medicine, P.C. in Somerset NJ.
He is married to his wonderful wife, Mrs. Margaret Ankamah, the First Lady of HOFMPA, Inc. They are blessed with two great children. Both Rev. Dr. Andrew K. Ankamah and Mrs. Margaret Ankamah following Jesus’ missionary calling in their lives as stated: “for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.” Matthew 25: 35-36, NKJV
Rev. Dr. Andrew K. Ankamah, M.D. is the President and Co-Founder and Mrs. Margaret Ankamah (Co-Founder) of African Neighborhoods and Medical Missions, Inc., U.S.A. on December 10, 2012. On August 14, 2013, we also founded Good Samaritan Medical and Rehabilitation Missions, Ghana, both by Dr. Andrew K. Ankamah (President and Co-Founder and Mrs. Margaret Ankamah (Co-Founder). We have both traveled to Ghana over extensively for medical missions.
RELATIONSHIPS, PRE-MARITAL (BEFORE MARRIAGE) AND MARITAL COUNSELING: WHO IS THE RIGHT PERSON AND GOD’S CHOSEN PARTNER FOR ME?
Rev. Dr. Andrew Ankamah is very gifted in the area of relationships including before and after marriage. There are high divorce rates and great turmoil around the world. Most marriages occur without involving God and in the end, the union between the couple suffers or breakdown. As a result, there is much single parenthood across the world and in the United States. There are abusive relationships and even to certain extents murder of the entire family by one partner or murder-suicide which are all on the rise. Making the right choice is only possible under the direction of God. What one may think is their soul-mate may actually be their “death sentence”, sadly. Humans make mistakes, but thank goodness, God does not make mistakes. Depend on God and you will have a happy union until death separates you both or until Jesus comes for all of us.
LAWS AND CONSTITUTION:
- Soul Winning: Salvation through accepting Jesus Christ as our Lord and Personal Savior. John 3:16.
- We believe that through confession we can receive forgiveness of our sins through Jesus Christ, 1 John 1:8-10, James 5:16.
- Preparing and equipping souls to heaven. We believe that we would all appear before the judgement seat of God and be raptured into His eternal Kingdom. He is seated at the right-hand side of God. He will come again to judge both the living and the dead. Revelations 3:10, Mark 13:32, John 14:3, 2 Corinthians 5:10, Matthew 24:40-42.
- We believe in Water Baptism by immersion. Acts 8:34 – 38.
- Speaking in tongues is strongly supported by the Bible. 1st Corinthians 14:2, Acts 2: 1- 4.
- We strongly believe that Jesus is the only begotten son of God, who came into the world, crucified and died on the cross. He resurrected from the dead, ascended into heaven. We believe in the crucifixion, death, and resurrection of Jesus. John 19: 17 – 19, Matthew 28:5-8.
- We believe that Jesus Christ will come again to judge the living and the dead. John 14:3.
- We believe in God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.1 John 5:7, Matthew 28:19.
- Both Medical and Non-Medical Missions were examples of Jesus’ main ministries. HOFM PA, INC. follows the footsteps of Jesus in all areas of Jesus’ teachings including when it comes to missions, caring for the homeless, orphans, widows, the needy, those in prisons and many others, both locally and internationally. God entrusts us as a religious organization to care for one another, most especially, the needy and the weak. Matthew 25:33-40, 41- 46.
- God is a God of multiplication, and therefore it is our mission to propagate and spread the Good News of Jesus Christ through evangelism, and pioneering branches of the church. Acts 2:41, 47, Acts 12:24.
- The Bible represents the mind of God. We strongly believe in the Bible teachings, believing the word, applying the Bible to our lives through Faith. Our sermons are strictly based on the true words of God. 2 Timothy 3:16.
- We believe in the diversity of gifts, but the same God. We believe in an environment where each member can serve, worship, grow and apply their God’s given gifts or talents for the edification of the church and its members.1 Corinthians 12:4-6
- Quality Leadership devoid of fear for those we are shepherding, counseling or overseeing is very important for the congregation to continue to mature in the Lord. We train leaders to follow the footsteps of Jesus, through service with humility. Respect is given to all leaders, members and the entire church. Titus 1:7, 1Timothy 3:2.
- We do not believe a child should be baptized in their infancy until they are matured enough to know and accept Jesus as their Lord and Personal Savior, and have gone through the necessary teachings based on the word of God. Matthew 3:13
- We believe in one man, one wife as the New Testament teaches us. Genesis 2: 23-24.
- It is our goal to have a multicultural church where all nationalities are accepted and treated with respect. Revelations:7:9
- English is our official language for all services and church programs.
- Jesus came to serve, therefore we promote and emulate service, growth opportunities, both physically and spiritually. Mark 10:45, Matthew 20:28.
- We strongly believe in Heaven and Hell. Hell can be avoided by accepting Jesus as our Lord and Personal Savior. Matthew 25:34, 41, 46
- We believe in fellowship with one another. Hebrews 10:25.
- We believe in the power of fasting and prayers. Matthew 17:21, Mark 9:29, Luke 2:37
- We believe in laying on of hands for Jesus to heal the sick with His stripes, In His Name and through the blood of Jesus. Isaiah 53:5, 1 Peter 2:24.
NAMING AND DEDICATION:
Every newly born is welcome and dedicated to the Lord, for His Divine Protection, Blessing and Favor over the child for their entire lives.
After the necessary counseling, and other preparations, wedding can be conducted in line with the word of God.
Jesus himself was “homeless”. “And Jesus said to him, “Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head.” Matthew 8:20 (NKJV). Jesus therefore requires us to care for the homeless. At HOFMPA, it is our mission to do so.
A father of the fatherless, and a judge of the widows, is God in his holy habitation. Psalm 68:5 (KJV). Widows group is to encourage one another as they continue to serve the Lord.
During mission outreaches, we care for many orphans.
This is a ministry, with great need and we serve the prison ministry with clothing, bibles, and other needed materials. Matt. 25:35-36
HUNGRY AND NEEDY:
Jesus stated in Matt. 25:35-36, to care for those who are hungry, thirsty, naked, by providing them with clothing. We organize periodic clothing and food drives and other essential materials.
We organize health fairs, screening various diseases both locally and internationally. We visit the sick as Jesus teaches us. Matthew 25:36
REPENTANCE OF SINS AND BAPTISM:
John the Baptist, Jesus and in all biblical accounts, baptism with water was by immersion. HOFMPA, strongly believe, that is the only acceptable biblical means by which all believers should be baptized. Anyone who received baptism by sprinkling of water over their heads should be encouraged to be baptized by immersion.
TRAINING, EQUIPPING AND EMPOWERING LEADERS:
Jesus had the thirteen apostles and many other disciples followed him. Many were sent to other parts of the world during and after Jesus’ time to preach the gospel to the Captives, Gentiles and other unbelievers. It is extremely important to train leaders in today’s church to be apostles, prophets or prophetess, evangelists, pastors, elders, deacons, deaconesses and many others to serve the Church which is the body of Christ.
The vision of such leadership training is to evangelize and save as many souls as possible since we are in the end times. It is the desire of HOFMPA, Inc. that only Satan and his agents should go to hell, and all humans should go to heaven, provided every human will accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and personal savior.